Sunday, June 23, 2013

Trust...




Sunset for one is sunrise for another


First day of Summer is beginning of shorter days


First day of Winter is beginning of longer days


Amazing how each transition holds within it the promise of the future. 


Change is unsettling but seems to me God has made of point of telling us


He is faithful. He will see us through. 





"...If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my convenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; then may also my covenant be broken...." Jeremiah 33:19.








Phew. 







2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photo and insight to go with it. I love the Jeremiah reference... and 'Phew'? Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I actually took that myself here a few days ago.. Phew is right..

      Delete