Sunday, July 7, 2013

...weakness...


I always thought of weakness as a bad thing that needed fixing.Today I saw it entirely differently.  


I saw weakness as a crack in our wall and that crack, like an open door, became His point of entry into our lives.


I can liken it to the rain that seeps through a crack in the cement to water the seed below... a tree can then grow to its fullness... be perfected as a tree.


But without that crack, without that weakness, there would be no tree... no fullness, no perfecting... 


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness...."

2 Corinthians 12:9





I love how it says, "He said unto me..." not unto us, or you or them, unto ME.  His grace for my weakness and watch new life grow... Deal. 





 








No comments:

Post a Comment